fax: (614) 920-3233
AK ATHLETIC EQUIPMENT, INC. VALENTINE’S DAY GYMNASTICS MAT GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: For a chance to win a customized Leopard Print Monogram 4' x 8' Mat you must submit your entry by 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/14/15. AK Athletic Equipment, inc. (“Sponsor”) will randomly select the names of one winner by the end of the day 2/16/15. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide with your entry within 7 to 14 business days. [ Entry page. ]
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per user. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and be a legal resident of one (1) of the forty-nine (49) United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”) with no prior criminal record. Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer or director of AK Athletic Equipment, inc. AK Athletic Equipment, inc. reserves the right to require proof of eligibility. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
4. WINNER/PRIZE: Unless expressly indicated on the Web Site, one (1) Prize will be awarded for each Giveaway. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize will vary by Giveaway, but in no event shall such Prize be valued equal to or more than five thousand U.S. Dollars. Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but AK Athletic Equipment, inc., in their sole discretion, may substitute prizes of equivalent or greater value. All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
5. liability/publicity AK Athletic Equipment inc, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Giveaway and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Giveaway.
6. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor Parties and their respective companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, and directors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with entry into the Giveaway or the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway and which may limit a participant's ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice. The Giveaway shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.