10' x 10' x 1 3/8" Roll-Up Wrestling Mat
Need a gift for Christmas? Visit our holiday shop
AK Athletics wrestling roll-up mats are used across the country, in residential homes, schools, universities, large and small gyms. AK Athletics mats lightweight are easy to transport in and out of storage and efficiently cleaned with a nonabrasive antimicrobial cleaner. Mat is made constructed:
- 1 ⅜” thick cross-linked polyethylene foam
- Smooth 22 oz vinyl playing surface - antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and will not support mildew.
- 2 Sections 5' x 10' - 18 lbs
- Easy to roll cut on the underside
- Clear mat tape connection
10' x 10' Price Comparison for tape connection roll up style wrestling mats
10' x 10'
(estimated business days)
(ex. from factory to Jersey City, NJ)
|THICKNESS||1 3/8"||1 1/4"||?||1 1/4"|
Boxes with an "X" represents do not make size or didn't hear back
Information retrieved as of April 2019
The Roll-Up 10' x 10' Wrestling Mat has the correct specifications for use in professional training facilities, schools and avid home users.
- Roll-up wrestling mat padding is 1 3/8" thick cross linked polyethylene foam to offer firm support for intense athletic and wrestling activities.
- All AK Athletics wrestling mats are extremely safe and shock absorbent. Wrestling Mats pass ASTM F355A and ASTM F1081 tests required for high school, collegiate, and professional level competition wrestling mat surfaces.
- 22 ounce vinyl that is antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and will not support mildew. The mat is easily cleaned of contaminants with non-abrasive cleaners.
- Vinyl surface is Safe Guard Certified and contain no latex or BPA content.
- The 10' x 10' Wrestling Mat comes in two separate light weight 5' x 10' mats to cover a 10' x 10' floor space.
- Clear mat tape is included with this product to connect the wrestling mat sections
- Mat circle measures 8 feet in diameter for outside circles and 40 inches in diameter for the inner circle.
- All of our Wrestling mats are competition quality and meet pass tests ASTM F1081-97(03) “Specification for Competition Wrestling Mats” and ASTM Test Method F355-01 “Test Method for Shock-absorbing Properties of Playing Surface Systems and Materials”
We can make any custom size order, just call us or Request a Quote.
AK Athletics practice wrestling mats accessories, click here.
This product is CPSIA certified and is proudly made in the U.S.A!
This item leaves our facility in an estimated 4 weeks from date of purchase